- Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport is an airport in Cotonou, the largest city in Benin in West Africa.
- The airport is the largest in the country, and as such, is the primary entry point into the country by air with flights to Africa and Europe.
- The airport`s IATA code is COO and it`s ICAO code is DBBB
- The Cotonou VOR-DME (Ident: TYE) is on the field.
- The Cotonou non-directional beacon (Ident: CO) is located 2.6 kilometres (1.4 nautical miles) northeast of the airport.
error: Content is protected !!