Welcome To Avcon Jet Training!
- We are a SA-CAA approved training organisation whose license number is CAA/0166.
- It is our utmost passion and dedication to grow and mentor pilots who have a professional attitude and a genuine operational capability at a reasonable cost.
- If you are looking for quality in flight and ground training, a climate conducive to daily flying and value for money then Avcon Jet Training is home.
- We are big enough to be efficient, yet small enough to care about each individual student.
- We operate Cessna 172s G1000, Baron58, Piper Aztec and a flight simulator equipped for Multi Piston and Turbine training.
- The courses that we offer fully comply with all requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization
(ICAO) and the South African Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
- We follow the EASA flight training syllabus on the Professional Pilot Courses in coordination with our EU partner to complete ab-Initio to Frozen ATPL.
- Our graduates are internationally known for achieving an outstanding operational capability.
What type of training fleet do you have?
We operate Cessna 172s G1000, Baron58, Piper Aztec and a flight simulator equipped for Multi-Piston and Turbine training.
How much is your accommodation facility in South Africa?
Accommodation will range starting from short stays 80 Euro Per day and 450 Euro per month for long term students wishing to explore the city and venture on Johannesburg and Southern Africa.
What are your main courses?
We offer the following courses:
*Private Pilot Training / Commercial Pilot Training
*Class Rating (Including multi-engine Rating)
*King Air 200 Type Rating
*Instrument Rating / Instructors Rating
*EASA Integrated Flight Training
error: Content is protected !!